1. To support the local culture of Iringa region by organizing and hosting cultural events, classes, and day trips and tours in collaboration with other organizations and community partners.
2. To promote the local culture of Iringa region through the aforementioned events, classes, trips, and tours, and providing opportunities for Tanzanian residents and visitors to enjoy it.
3. To provide an outlet through which people can perform cultural expressions such as dance, music, art, sculpting, cooking, and various other regional talents.
4. To sustain a hostel that provides people of various cultures short-term accommodation for affordable prices, and allows them to share their experiences and cultures, learn about the culture of Iringa region, and discover various ways to engage and experience it.
5. To support the vulnerable youth of Iringa by connecting them with artists, performers, teachers, entrepreneurs, and culturally-involved people, hereby giving vulnerable youth opportunities to become involved in cultural sustainability and promotion.
6. To sustain an active website and blog that broadcasts cultural events and opportunities, shares stories about community members of Iringa region and greater Tanzania who are involved in cultural activities, and shares stories about the cultures and experiences of visitors to Tanzania.